Monday, October 29, 2007

Stone Mountain Highland Games

Last weekend I made a quick trip back to Georgia for a little family fun. I had planned this trip since the Summer and it turned out to be a perfect time to go home! It was half way between Summer and Christmas. We've been attending the games for 25+ years and I had missed the last two.

It was great to spend time with wonderful friends and family! I am so blessed. The weather was beautiful and the company was awesome!

Weekend trips are little bit too quick though. I am looking forward to going home for Christmas for about two weeks. It'll be a needed break from school and should include more quality family time.

Please continue to keep me in your prayers as I try to finish out the semester strong!











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

soooooooooo fun! love the pics!