Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Reunion Tower




Last night I did a little Dallas city sightseeing! I finally got a picture of the Dallas city sky line...sort of. We had great intentions of getting a good picture of the skyline but there was some glass that inhibited us from getting a really great photo. But, nevertheless, I did get to go to the top of a place called Reunion Tower. It is basically a skyscraper in the shape of a large ball that has blinking lights on it. It is definitely a unique feature of the Dallas city skyline. At the top of this ball you can visit a restaurant, cocktail lounge or the observation deck. We spent some time at the cocktail lounge and the observation deck! I have included a picture of me and the Dallas city skyline. (look closely) The other picture is of me and my handsome, accompanying photographer.

3 comments:

Josh and Donna said...

who is that boy?

Hollie Carson said...

yeah for real...who IS that boy?

thduggie said...

someone who, unsurprisingly, enjoyed that date enough to title the photos "first date with catharine," implying at least a second one...