Saturday, October 3, 2009

Just a reminder to anyone tuning in on the blog, David and I do NOT have children! I happily watch these two kiddos and their older sister for my "job." They're so cute, and I like to feature them here so their mom can see the pictures too! All that said, we traveled to the Dallas Arboretum this week. This is my second year to see the Fall Pumpkin Festival. It's mainly for the kids. There is a little hay maze and tons of pumpkins. There was another great exhibit on display too. I forgot to take pictures! It was basically a display of homes from various children's literature. There was a pirate ship from Treasure Island, Hansel and Gretel's house, Alice and Wonderland House, and others. It was very creative and lots of fun. So, yippee for Fall. The weather is slightly cooler here in Dallas, we even have the windows open this morning!






Jane took these two pictures, the pumpkins, and me!

This is Sarah striking one of her "model" poses! She's so funny!


No comments: