Monday, August 17, 2009



Well, it has been almost 2 years and I have not updated! Some folks were faithful little followers of my attempt to "blog." I've decided to give it another try. The semester starts next week so I guess we'll see how this goes!

First of all, I'm fine from my car accident. That little car is long gone in the junk yard. We are now proud owners of a 2005 Nissan Sentra. I say "we" because the most exciting thing that's happened since moving to Dallas, which is way better than a car accident, is that I got married in January! I will attempt to do a quick walk through of the past months for those of you who are interested!

Well, I'm going to have to skip the dating pictures as it seems David has them all on his computer. I'll just get right to it then, 5 months or so after a surprise proposal on the top of the Westin Hotel in downtown Atlanta, David and I got married on January 3 in Dallas.

No comments: