Friday, August 21, 2009


That is the new stadium behind me, Paul McCartney is there somewhere!

This is David getting ready to throw the first pitch!

What are the odds? David's pool cleaning company scheduled their company outing baseball game on the same night as the Paul McCartney concert next door at the new Texas Stadium for the Cowboys!!! I knew there was a concert coming up and I even thought about trying to buy tickets and then I completely forgot. Never mind that I might not have been able to afford them anyway. The principal of the matter is that I was at the Ranger's game and Sir Paul was right next door. I feel confident that it is the closest to my Beatles idol that I will ever get! Despite my dismay, and the fact that the Rangers lost, it was a good game and we had fun.

No comments: