Wednesday, August 29, 2007

we pray in class...

Y'all...we PRAY in class! I mean, I know a lot of people pray in school....like Dear God, please help me make a good grade, etc. But our professors pray FOR us. It is an amazing experience. The last teacher that I had actually pray with me during class time was in the second grade!
I really like my classes so far and I feel like I am really where I am supposed to be right now. What a GREAT feeling! Some of the subject matter is a little intimidating and I admit that I feel a little ill-equipped..but I can only learn more from here! So, if you haven't prayed for or with a student lately..do it..it's encouraging.

3 comments:

Hollie Carson said...

CAT! I got your email and I'll get in touch with you soon. I'm sooo happy that you have a blog now! Yippie and that we're a bit closer now that you're in Texas.

Look for my email soon! What's your cell phone? email me!
Hollie

Amanda said...

Hey there! That's awesome! Where are you in TX?

Cecilia said...

We're in Austin, about 3.5 hours from you! Texas is a fun state, enjoy!