Saturday, August 25, 2007

Coming Full Circle

Well, I'm in. I now have a blog spot thing...I think this will be a fun way to keep in touch. And some dear friends have requested that I consider this. So, here I am.

I have entitled this "Coming full Circle" because:
1.My mom and uncles were born in Forth Worth Texas. (as well as other family ties, ie. grandmother and great grandmother)
2.Mom moved to GA where I was born and grew up.
3.I was "born again" if you will into the family of Christ.
4.My great grandfather and grandmother came from Munich, Germany
5.I lived and served in Germany from 2005-2007.
6.I have now moved to Dallas Texas (20 minutes from Fort Worth) Where some family still lives.

7. I am a new student at Dallas Theological Seminary getting ready to study my creator, the author of my whole story from the very beginning. So, in many ways I have come...full circle.

No comments: